Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day of The Living Zombie?

     I recently watched the newest re-make of Robin Hood and after all the Robin Hood movies I have seen all through my life I finally get what it's really about.  It's not about an adventure in the woods with a thief.  It's about the poor stealing back what the ruler's stole to become rich and powerful.  It's about giving it back to the poor.  With certain things happening around me or with me, I have been thinking a lot about a talk radio host's phrase "sheeple" because I'm seeing it a lot more now.  Probably not that there is more of it, probably because as time goes on it's easier to spot.  Actually I'm sure there are more now, and they're everywhere.  If you can't figure out what "sheeple" means, you should watch the old movie "Night of the Living Dead".  The one I saw was made in 1968.  Really grotesque!  I didn't know there was one made in 1932 and I don't think I ever saw that one, not that I want to.  Then a re-make was filmed in 1990 but not interested in seeing that either.  After all I'm watching it daily in life now........ in a manor of speaking.  Difference being the zombies are still alive..................................and kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment